Monday, November 19, 2012

iPhone

First of all, I was hesitant about getting a smart phone because I didn't want to pay for the monthly data usage. This all changed when my bride (her blog) got an iPhone for Mother's Day. I would use it here and there and was beginning to think, this is pretty cool! After three months of telling myself, "I don't need this." and "I only need to talk and text." I caved in. I need one of these!

After what seemed like an eternity (a weekend) my iPhone arrived on a Monday. (I might have left work early to get it) Still in the parking lot of fedex or ups, I activated my phone and called my wife. This thing is really cool!

This is where the downward spiral started. I use this thing for everything now:
  • Calling
  • Texting (not while driving)
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Facetime (talk to the kids while I am at work)
  • Calendar
  • Pictures (1500+ pix/vids in 3 months)
  • Videos
  • Fantasy football
  • Music (anyone want to buy my ipod mini? i haven't used it since I got the iPhone)
  • Podcast
  • Pinterest 
  • Email
  • Directions (won't need to buy another GPS)
  • Weather
  • Alarm clock
  • Time-out timer
  • Gas Buddy (saving green: $$$)
  • Instagram
  • Craigslist
  • eBay
  • PayPal
The list goes on and on.


What is your favorite or most used app that you recommend I download?

1 comment:

  1. Definitely get the inrix traffic app if you don't already have it. I use it all the time!

    ReplyDelete